I know it has been awhile since my last update. Right now, Jack is asleep in his crib (yay! He takes naps in his own bed! Hopefully soon he will sleep there at night too.) We are waiting until we have to go pick Courtney and Ryan up from the airport. We are so excited to see them and have them meet their new nephew!
Jack is 4 weeks old tomorrow. How is that possible?? It seems only yesterday we were bringing him home. He does well now, and although we occasionally still have a bad night (like last night, when he woke up at 12:30, 2, 4, 5:30, and 7....eek), he does fairly well on a regular nap and eating schedule. He really is a good baby and although I am so exhausted that I cry sometimes, it is all worth it. He is adorable and every time I look at him, I am reminded of how blessed we really are.
Lots of love, and more updates to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment