Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photo Update

This weekend, I think Jack officially became the most photographed baby ever! With Aunt Cara & Grandma Annette in town, they got some great shots! Here are some new photos - enjoy. (And I did not take any of these so I cannot take any credit - it was all the other two Crosby ladies! Applause!)

I cannot believe he was still enough for this one to turn out! But he sure is a cutie :)

Mr. Smiley McGigglyPants

"Look, Mom! I'm a big boy!"
He loves sitting up all by himself in his stroller and going for walks around the neighborhood!

Getting Jack all ready for bathtime...
He loves looking at and "talking" to his Mommy! I can't wait until he can talk, because I have a feeling that the two of us will never shut up! Maybe he did inherit one trait from me...I was worried, because everything else he definitely got from his Daddy! Could he look any more like Justin??! Ahh well, now I have TWO of my favorite boys. :)
Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment