![]() |
| A temper tantrum at its finest... (and it was PJ Day at school and raining...no he doesn't dress like that every day!) |
![]() |
| Happy outside in the 27 degree weather... |
Even in the midst of these terrible, tumultuous times, we find moments of sheer joy with him. Yesterday I almost wet my pants as Justin told me the following story:
"This morning, I ran out to start the car before I loaded Jack in. When I came back in the door, he came tearing down the hall, looking guilty as sin, and his whole hand and arm were soaking wet. I thought, 'this means one of two things. One, he went crawling around in the shower or two, he stuck his hand in the toilet." At this point I am smiling - Jack does love exploring the potty.
Justin continued, "I went into the bathroom trying to see how I can figure out what he did, and I opened the toilet lid. There floating on the top was Jack's waffle. Apparently he was not happy with his waffle this morning and decided it needed to be banished to the toilet??"
I almost died laughing. We regularly find things "hidden" throughout the house - the can opener in the hall, the whisk under his crib, and balls everywhere. But he's never thrown anything in the toilet and then run away - thinking it was the most hysterical thing ever. He's so funny sometimes!


No comments:
Post a Comment