Today we had Jack's official (and last!!!) birthday party at Pump It Up, a local bouncy house place. It was pretty awesome. I wasn't sure exactly what I was getting for my money, but it turns out that they got almost 1.5 hours of private bounce time (amazing!), plus pizza, balloons, goody bags, and cake. All the kids had a blast and even the adults did too. Gigi was our very special event photographer for the day, and she got some great pictures of everyone having so much fun!
 |
All the kids had to watch a safety video first. Ha. Not one paid any attention... except Jack. |
 |
| Nerf guns?! YES SIR. |
 |
| Basketball with Dad and Riley. |
 |
These slides were INTENSE. Even the adults flew down. I had on extra slippery shorts apparently, so I flew over the protective barrier at the end of most of them. |
 |
| She hated it at first, but then she LOVED it. |
 |
Molly was the only one brave enough (and heavy enough) to go rock climbing. She did awesome. |
 |
| Riley, Maddie, Jack, and Molly all turn 4 within 6 weeks of each other. |
 |
| Nate flew down too! |
 |
| Jack hitting Riley (a pretty common occurrence) caught red-handed. |
 |
| Maddie happily sliding. |
 |
| Her brother Lucas too! |
 |
| Jack's buddy Riu from school sliding too. I promise he was smiling! |
 |
| OMG. |
 |
| Double OMG. |
 |
| Caroline found the cars and she was all set. She loved them! |
 |
| Penny is such a rebel! Going down on her tummy, a big no no. |
 |
We've made good friends with our new neighbors next door. This is Cassie loving the slide too! |
 |
| Baby car traffic jam! |
 |
| Look how big Bailey has gotten! |
 |
| Super sweaty boy. I guess this means "great success!" |
 |
| They had a projector that you could play games on. The kids LOVED it. |
 |
| This looks bad, but I promise... |
 |
| she loved it! |
 |
| The only picture of all the kids. |
 |
| The silly face one...after Caroline got up. |
 |
| Cake time in the king chair! |
 |
| PIZZAAAAAAA.... |
 |
| Present time at home. Phew. We are all worn out! |
It was a super fun day! We all did a lot of running, sliding, jumping...and we took good naps :) Thanks Gigi for the great pictures!
Hope you had the happiest of birthdays, Jack! Looks like a fun time! Miss you! xo
ReplyDelete