I updated my phone today so I downloaded a bunch of recent pictures. These are all terrible - blurry, snapped on the fly- but they capture the ridiculous moments that make up every day around here, so... enjoy! :)
 |
It took me about 15 minutes to get her hair to do this...and it lasted about that long. She screamed bloody murder and then kept trying to take them out. Sad, because they are adorable! |
 |
| Missy Moo ready for brunch - pigtails, purse, and all! |
 |
| She likes to sit with Daddy now. HAHAHA on Justin! She's hard work. |
 |
| The cutest little Nole I know. |
 |
| Spaghetti lunch. Yea, she was a fan. |
 |
| This girl... |
 |
| And this boy... |
 |
Poor thing got a random stomach bug last week. We had gone to IHop for dinner (we thought that would be a big treat- pancakes for dinner!) but Caroline wouldn't eat one bite. In fact, she was absolutely awful. On the way home, she lost it and cried the whole way. When we got home, she threw up all over me / her crib 3x, took some ibuprofen, slept all night, slept in, and woke up good as new. What a weirdo. |
 |
| She learned how to take pictures of herself with my phone. |
 |
| Another one. |
 |
I was trying to get a shot of her new molars (all 6 of them!) but instead I got her pretty slate blue eyes :) |
 |
The other afternoon we all felt like being lazy and staying home. So I got out the finger paints... |
 |
| They had a blast. |
 |
| Someone had a snack. |
 |
| Gross. When does this phase end again???? |
 |
| She kept saying "uh oh!" like she was doing something really wrong. It was hilarious. |
 |
| Jack made this. |
 |
| Caroline made this. |
 |
| Fingerpainting is hard work. She needed a break. |
 |
| Sometimes I look on the monitor and see the funniest things. Like this! |
 |
After a morning at the pool, two kids had their lunch together outside at the big kids table. Sniff sniff. They are growing up so fast! |
 |
| Baskin Robbins with Daddy. Look at Caroline's face! OMG. |
 |
| Mess. HOT HOT MESS. |
 |
| Daddy & Jack went in to buy plants for the fishtank. We hung out in the car. |
 |
| It's been HOT this weekend. HOT, like 102 degrees at 6pm hot. Ugh. |
 |
| Getting some refreshment at Pinkberry :) |
 |
Today (Justin's idea!) we did 2.05 miles of super intense hiking at Sanborn Park. Caroline did about half, and slept in the backpack the other half (while I carried her...!) Jack did it all. He's a trooper. |
 |
| I wish her happy face wasn't so blurry! |
 |
| Jack checking out some Redwoods. |
Phew! More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment