Thursday, October 24, 2013

the past few days.

Here are some shots off my phone from the past few days. Justin got me a new iPhone 5C (YAY!) but for some reason the photos it takes are super dark. He's working on it. Good thing I have an Apple engineer as a hubby :)

Anyway...these are our crazy kids.

snack time at the park!




One day when we were bored, I took the kids to Michael's and
let them pick out a craft to make. They got these wood cutouts,
with some (washable!) glitter paint. I think they did great!
Caroline painted the crown all by herself (I just helped a little on
the edges) and Jack painted the castle, and glued the characters on it.
We had some time to waste before picking Jack up from school.
She had SO MUCH FUN with the train table at Barnes and Noble.
Seriously I could not pull her away.
Jack developed his own car wash...

We had Caroline the Dog over for dinner. Where did she
learn this??

One of my friends from ADPi sent her this adorable jacket.
She loved showing it off at school today :)


She found Jack's old cowboy boots in the garage. Now she
won't take them off...


We made some brownies.

We wore our boots some more.

And we were super silly!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment