Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer vacation part 2, and the 4th of July

Last week we went from the Farrell's on St. Simons Island to the Crosby's in Valdosta. A few days later we headed to the beach at Seagrove Beach, FL (just east of Destin) to celebrate the 4th of July. It's been a busy busy BUSY few days / weeks, but we've been having a blast! 

Obligatory pictures before their first walk out to the beach. 

G-Doc got up at like 5am to stake out our space for our tent on the
beach...and the kids were in the sand and water by 9am sharp every morning!
They wore themselves out but it was so worth it!



This year was so much more relaxing. Caroline didn't run all over, but rather was content to
play in the sand with her toys for hours. 

Beautiful view!

Happy 4th! And Go Noles! ;)



Uncle Jack & Aunt Cara came down and Jack brought his Hobie sailboat. Little Jack
LOVED it! He had such a good time taking it out with the boys.


Thanks Gigi for the matching Lily shirt and onesie :) 


On the 4th, we hung out with Uncle Jack's brother Cory, his wife Margaret, and their two boys
Graham and Charlie. The kids had a BLAST and Jack & Graham were fast best friends. 


Here are some photos from Gigi's post-church shoot with Caroline.
Stubborn lil girl she is. 


I LOVE THIS ONE. LOVE!!!!!! My little model!

Have you ever seen 2 sadder kids eating ice cream?? Lol. 



These aren't in order (oops.) This is from the SSI Pier earlier last week. We had a BEAUTIFUL
beach day with Susu, Colin and Sissy!

She loves Doakie. Winston..hmmmm....

Getting a pedicure on Girls' Morning Out with Susu and Sissy!



Visiting all the ladies at G-Doc's office.


The now-infamous double decker swing!!! Love!

This was our dinner the first night at the beach. Cleaning 4 lbs of
fresh gulf shrimp - of which we devoured EVERY SINGLE ONE!


Cara & Jack let me hang on their breakfast lunch date one morning at Seaside.
I took this picture because this place, Great Southern Cafe, not only had
a phenomenal breakfast, but they had HOMEMADE HOT SAUCE in Patron bottles.
IT WAS SO AMAZING. If you know me, you know I love my hot sauce! I was in heaven!

worn flat out.

Missing Aunt Courtney a lot!

Jack and I took the kayak out. I had a BLAST!!! 

What a view!


We saw so much amazing wildlife in the water. I can't wait to do it again!


And freedom rings. Love this photo I took of the balcony on the 4th of July!

Jack and Graham having big boy dinners out on the balcony before the fireworks. 
It's been a BLAST! We are all worn out but ready to head back to the Farrell's tomorrow. We are so very lucky to be enjoying so much family and such great fun in so many places!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like SO much fun! I'm so glad you're having a great time, but come back soon! You all are so tan and gorgeous. I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete