Monday, June 15, 2009

33 Weeks - And Baby Shower!




I have officially hit 33 weeks! I cannot believe it. Time is flying by! Here I am in all my glory....












I had a great weekend. Both Grandmothers came up (although they definitely don't like being called Grandmas!) for a wonderful baby shower. Sam and Blair threw a beautiful party and everyone had a great time!
Here are Justin's Mom and my Mom (respectively):

First, here is my (bare!) belly at 33 weeks.

I am not shy, so here is the belly shot. The Moms convinced me to take these pictures and I was apprehensive at first, but they turned out great and I am sure I will be glad to have them one day. Can you believe how big it is??! It looks like a human basketball! I am very excited to meet baby Jack and I hope that he's comfortable in there!



Here are some of the wonderful ladies that made it to the shower. It was great to have everyone there and I really appreciated all of the beautiful gifts!

Thank you, everyone! It was terrific!! Although I missed a lot of my close friends and family down in Georgia, it felt very good to feel so loved up here in Boston!

After all of our visitors went home, Justin and I had our third of four birthing classes on Sunday afternoon. We learned a lot and we even had the joy of seeing the infamous "birth video." I think Justin was embarassed that it made me bawl (but what doesn't these days??) I cannot wait to meet baby Jack, however and whenever he decides to make his entrance into this world. He is still breech, as far as I can tell, but I am doing my best every day to change that. However if he doesn't decide to turn, I know that it's all up to a power greater than me, and I will be happy as long as he is healthy!

Thank you, everyone, for a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You look incredible! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks until you meet your little one! Chris and I are so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete