Tuesday, June 23, 2009

34.5 weeks and still breech...

So today I had my 34.5 week checkup and Jack is still breech, not that that comes as any surprise to me since I can still feel his head in the same spot. They started talking seriously to me today about doing the External Version, where they try to turn him manually, or scheduling a C-section. Justin and I have lots of decisions to make in the next few weeks. It's not exactly how I had hoped that our baby would enter the world, but I am trying to make my peace with it and know that whatever is best for him is best for us! More details to come soon. The good news is that he is healthy, happy, and BIG! What more could a Mom ask for?? :)

On another note, Justin and I have watched Jon & Kate Plus 8 for a long time now. We like to analyze their parenting style and reflect on how we would be if we were in that situation. It made us both very sad last night when it was announced that they are divorcing. It was a very sad episode and we are both anxious to see what will happen from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment