He met a few of his new classmates, and I spent a few hours with his teacher, Ashley. She was really great with him, as is evidenced by the pictures below:
He spent most of his time sleeping, which made me feel much better. I took his extra outfits, blankets, diapers, bibs, winter coat, binky, hat, booties, and all the other things he needed and already stocked his cubby...this makes it less likely that I will forget something on the day he leaves me!
Ashley told me all about the art projects they will do, the outdoor activities that the babies participate in, baby yoga, baby sign language, their schedules, the big playground and gym accessible to all ages, and the HALLOWEEN PARADE that all the parents are invited to! We cannot wait. Jack will love it, and I am glad that he will be in good hands.
Until then, everyone pray for me to have strength ... I will hate to leave my baby boy in just a few short days! *sniff sniff*
Until then, everyone pray for me to have strength ... I will hate to leave my baby boy in just a few short days! *sniff sniff*
No comments:
Post a Comment