Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October already?!

How is it already October?? Jack is 2.5 months old this week. He is rapidly gaining new skills, such as bracing his legs against anything hard trying to stand up, holding his own head pretty steady most of the time, and pushing himself up to his chest and moving his head from side to side during tummy time. He also sleeps very well; we put him to bed at 8pm and most nights he lasts until 4 - 4:30am before he needs to eat! He is generally very happy in the mornings, and a little more grumpy at night, but that's OK. He's a smart, growing boy and needs lots of attention to keep him stimulated and occupied!

In other news, fall has officially arrived in New England. I cannot believe it; that means snow is right around the corner! However, I am bound and determined to enjoy the fall foliage before that happens.


We took a short overnight trip to the Berkshires in Massachusetts with Justin's parents this past weekend (only about 1.5 hours away; I was scared to go any further with such a little baby!) I was amazed, he did great! Only a few crying spells in the carseat, but other than that, he really enjoyed himself. We even had lunch, dinner, and breakfast out in restaurants and he slept through most of it! What a great little boy we have :)

Enjoy our pictures!


On top of Mount Greylock, the highest peak in Massachusetts, on the Appalachian Trail. It was about 45 degrees and windy on top of that mountain!


Justin, Jack and I outside our hotel before we left to come home. We stayed at the Cranwell Resort and it was beautiful!



Hanging out waiting for the (older) boys to climb to the top of the monument at Mount Greylock! It was cold, good thing Jack was all bundled up!


No comments:

Post a Comment