Friday, December 25, 2009

A Photo Extravaganza....

Our tree, complete with all of Jack's artwork from daycare.



Watching TV in the morning before school. Just like his Mom and Dad!!


Talking to the birds at the Cloister. I have never seen a kid LOVE birds as much as him. I guess eventually we will be getting one...


Jack's finished nursery. I don't think I ever posted this, but it's my favorite room in the house!


The Christmas card that Jack made us at daycare, complete with his handprints and a picture of him playing with all the glitter :)


Jack super excited while opening presents on Christmas morning (sorry for the blurriness, he was being Mr. Squirmy!)



VERY HAPPY with his haul from Santa!!


Learning to sit up like a big boy ... and loving every minute of it!



Getting ready for his first airplane ride! Just hanging out at Logan International Airport waiting to head to Georgia on 12/12/09.

No comments:

Post a Comment