Sunday, February 7, 2010

Daddy and Jack Photo Session

Today, Justin and Jack were playing around in his nursery, and I decided to snap some pictures. Jack is sooooo happy that his Daddy is back from a long trip and you can tell by the excitement on his face! Now if only that first tooth will officially poke through, he will be a much happier guy!

Don't worry, everyone, my hand was right underneath him. He's a quick little fellow!

" Nom nom nom, if I can reach it, it goes in my mouth."

"I'm trying to cut a tooth here, leave me alone!"

This probably isn't safe at all. Regardless, Jack loves it when Dad handles him like a football!
"Whoo hoo, Dad, lift me up higher! HIGHER!!!"
All smiles for his Daddy...all the time. I tell you, it gets old being the disciplinarian and having Daddy be the "fun one!"
Wow. It is really scary how much they look alike!!!! This picture was totally snapped on the fly too, no posing at all. I have a Mini-Justin!!
Smiley McDroolyPants is at it again!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment