Jack loves to eat! (Wow, he does take after me in some little way!) :) He really gets into mealtime, and will DEMAND that we hurry up if we aren't shoveling food into his mouth fast enough! It's hilarious. At this point he's getting only fresh fruit and veggies and baby cereal, so it's ok with me if he wants to gobble it all up. It's not like I am feeding him McDonald's!
On another note, he has started doing several new things, all of which I am trying to capture on video. (Which is a lot harder than it sounds.) The first thing is rocking back and forth on all fours. He can scoot backwards with the best of the older babies, but still gets really frustrated when he wants to go forward. I am working on getting that on video...I don't have a good one yet. He seems to get camera shy if we bring out the video camera (go figure!) and stops whatever he is doing immediately. Soooo I will do my best!
One funny story about this: as you all may know, we have a video monitor in his nursery. Lately I have been putting small safe toys in his crib in case he wakes up early and wants to play (which actually works sometimes.) One of these is a soft little stuffed Elmo doll. The other night, I heard grunts coming across the monitor, so I flipped on the video. Jack was practicing his crawling. up on all fours rocking back and forth. Poor Emlo was underneath him!! I almost died laughing. All I could see were Elmo's eyes as Jack was "violating" him. Funniest thing ever!!
The other new things is that he has learned how to blow out of his lips. This is new. He now does it all the time, even with mouthfuls of food (FUN!) I got him doing it a few times on the video below. Hopefully better ones will be coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment