![]() |
| Bathtime markers = coolest invention ever. |
![]() |
| Naptime for two tired boys. |
![]() |
| Playing outside, in the snow, in the spring. Sigh! |
We had a wonderful weekend visiting with Pop Pop and Susu these past few days. I think everyone enjoyed a relaxing, restful time at home with lots of good homecooked meals and early bedtimes!! Jack and Pop Pop got along famously and they even spent most of Tuesday playing like two toddlers. :) Jack loved every second of it. He is back at school today and we are back to our routine, at least for a little while longer.
Our relocation is going pretty well. I got a little stressed out (fed up?) with the various inspectors and other people calling me every five minutes to set up times for various things, and today I made the decision that all of this will be pushed back until after April 15, which is my last official day in the office. I think I will be much better equipped to handle these things when I am not also balancing the day-to-day responsibilities at work.
Before we know it, we will all be out in sunny California enjoying the summer. Now if only someone wants to buy a beautiful house on a bunch of acres in gorgeous Southborough, Massachusetts.... :) :)
Signing off for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment