Sunday, July 3, 2011

Coast #2 of 3!

I was thinking last night that if we take him to the pacific coast sometime this month, he will have seen all three coasts of the USA before the age of two! I already posted a bunch of pictures of him in the gulf, and today we took him to the Sea Island Beach Club for some fun in the afternoon sun on the atlantic coast.

We were lucky and happy to see our friends Sara, Paul, and Adelyn Moerman (but forgot to take pictures!!) She is getting so big, and her and Jack had a great time playing in the water fountains and swimming in the super warm pool.

Here are a few shots we snapped of Jack on the beach today. I will have more tomorrow after the Fourth of July festivities!

Our usual beach M.O.: run run run run run!

Look at the sand dollar I found in the waves!

SuSu couldn't catch me.

Like whoa.

I found a shell.

It was a beautiful day!

Enjoying the waves.

Pretending to be Doak.

No comments:

Post a Comment