Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Party at Preschool

Today Jack's class had their Halloween party at preschool. Thankfully, I threw his costume in the car at the last minute, because we haven't been to school in three weeks now so I wasn't sure if they would be doing one or not. They did, and it was awesome! Jack had a great morning dressing up, learning about Halloween, singing songs, dancing, and eating. I am even more excited now for Monday night's trick-or-treating because I know he will LOVE it!

Jack's orange-themed snack plate. All the Moms were supposed
to bring an orange snack...Oops. Even though I missed it, I thought they were
pretty creative. P.S. - That orange pudding stuff? It's an Indian treat with lots of spices.
It was DELISH!

In his words, "YUM-MEEEEEE!!"

In his spider costume! HE LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

In line for trick-or-treating :) He took off his hat because he
got so sweaty dancing in class!

Smiling at Teacher Meena.

Teaching the kids to line up. It worked...sort of!
On another note, HOLY GARDEN, BATMAN!!! Look what I came home to see...
Um, Justin, I think you are supposed to prune plants...just sayin' :)
That's a yellow squash, bigger than my foot x 2.

GIANT ZUCCHINI.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute spider!
    I can't wait to see it in person. He is such a sweet little guy, it looks like he is loving that preschool!
    And Justin brought two of those giant zucchini to work for Gordon and we made a HUGE batch of zucchini bread and muffins to share with neighbors and Gordon took some to work. So, we appreciate your gardening too. :)

    ReplyDelete