I have realized lately that the holidays are MUCH more fun when your child is old enough to understand them, and enjoy all of the things that go along with celebrating them! Jack has been loving every second of all the special Halloween things we've done recently.
The first night we were back home with Daddy, we were lucky to have him come home from work early. Justin passed a pumpkin patch / petting zoo / bouncy house place on the way home, and thought it would be really fun for Jack. He was right! We were also blessed with seasonally-cool temperatures...I think that it fell from about 65 degrees when we arrived to 50 when we left. It was awesome! We all bundled up and enjoyed a night of exploring and running around (with Daddy!!! YAY!!!)
 |
| Daddy showing Jack how to feed the goats. |
 |
| "Here goats, like this!" and then, "DON'T DO THAT!" Hmmm. |
 |
| Running...literally...to the biggest bouncy slide there. |
 |
| Our fearless little man. |
I took more pictures, but they are only of the back of Jack, and they are all blurry. Ahh, life with a two year old :)
Speaking of, we were all eating dinner last night and Jack was done. He decided he wanted to sit on the bench at the dining room table with Daddy...and proceeded to fall and BUST his bottom lip wide open. Between this, the bump he still has on his head from the doorframe at home, and all his leg bruises from climbing up and down bouncy house ladders, it looks like he leads a pretty rough life. He took this in stride though, although he has complained today about his lip hurting because he fell down.
 |
| This picture doesn't do it justice...the biggest bust is on the inside bottom. |
Happy Hollow, our favorite park/zoo, had a big Halloween celebration starting today for all the kids. Jack and I were excited to get there right when they opened and have all the rides to ourselves!! (Although he's STILL ONE INCH too short for the roller coaster! Soon!)
 |
| Big smiles on the granny bugs...I rode it four times alone before another kid came :) |
 |
| In the scarecrow maze...a little scared. |
 |
| Getting my face painted...guess what I wanted? |
 |
| OH YEAH, a spider! And I instructed the nice lady, "no, need web!!" so it has a web too. |
 |
| Firetruck ride! |
No comments:
Post a Comment