Monday, July 2, 2012

Horseback riding, and other things

As promised, here are the horseback riding pictures. G-Doc took Jack for lessons twice while we were in Valdosta last week, and he loved every single minute! (And he loved his horseback riding cowboy getup too!) :) 

First, he had to brush his horse, Blaze.

Getting ready to get on!

He was so excited!

Holding on tight like a big boy!

"Look Mom, one hand!"

Tipping my hat like a real cowboy.
I just thought this was cute. My little cowboy :) 
 Caroline and I spent a lot of time in the Crosby pool. She loved her float and (wedged in with a towel) could even hold her head up like such a big girl! The south Georgia heat made bathing really nice and refreshing!

Water baby!

Trying to pose :)
Gigi got a few shots of our dear sweet little girl dressed up in church attire. Here are some cute ones!

"Official" photo :)

I liked this one because she always has one arm up. Justin jokingly asks her,
"yes, Caroline, do you have a question??" all the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment