We had a rare two-day stretch of temperatures in the upper 70's..so we took advantage to practice our swimming skills (Jack) and model some of the million swimsuits I've bought because I have a problem (Caroline.) We had a great afternoon and everyone was all smiles!
![]() |
| Pre-swim snack. Gotta fuel up those legs! |
![]() |
| She LOVES the float! |
![]() |
| Another snack. |
| "Helping." |
![]() |
| Guess who was WORN OUT after that??? THIS KID. |
It turned a little colder later that day, so we went to the park after naptime. The kids love running (crawling) around, especially since the new playground was installed a few weeks ago.
| Stick = sword. Duh. |
| More snacks. I swear! |
| Her BLONDE hair...it's growing fast now. Like rabbit fur! |
| Dangerous. |
| We got home, and you guessed it! MORE SNACK! |
![]() |
| Jack showing off his eyelashes. OMG. |
| "Hey Momma, you got any more food? This belly ain't gonna grow itself." |








Yay for cute baby swim suits!!! She is adorable. I can't wait to see her model all of them, you have so many cute ones for her!
ReplyDeleteAnd those eyelashes on Jack. man ... it's always the boys who get the sweet lashes. what's up with that?!?
Miss you guys. Let's play soon!