Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gigi and G-Doc's Visit

This week, we had lots of fun with Gigi and G-Doc, who flew in from Georgia last Saturday. We knew we'd get great pictures with the resident photographer in the house...and she didn't disappoint! Enjoy our photo montage from this week. The kids are getting ridiculously big.
 

We spent lots of time playing in the sandbox...obviously without pants.


Look at that BELLY!!! You really have to work to keep up that figure...










We all dressed up and tried for some family pictures. Not too shabby...

11 months old tomorrow...how crazy is that??


These two kill me...
Cheesing with Gigi on our hike this morning. It was a beautiful day!

Married almost 7 years - how is THAT possible??
Family on the hike!


This is her Angelina Jolie pose.

She loves the swings. And look at her little pink tennis shoes!! Adorable.

At the top of Hunter's Point! Phew. It was HOT.
The whole crew. Lookin' good!!

He loves to squeeze my cheeks and tell me I'm "brutiful"

Trying to hug it out.
And finally, both kids in these pictures could be advertisements for...
 
Happyfood Organic Baby Pouches!
PINKBERRY!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What cute pictures! Your family picture is so great, Kelly, you look beautiful! I love that dress, and wow - Caroline in the little sailboat dress and Jack's little preppy shirt? Love it. I think you told me about those when they came. :)
    I hope you're doing well - we miss you! Hopefully we can play soon.

    ReplyDelete