Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crosby family fun time

These pictures are from a few weekends ago (before Jack's accident), but I just got them off our camera. Jack got some finger paints for his birthday (whoever gave him those...thank you. Thank you very much. Ha.) The kids were anxious to try them out, so I set them up outside...


Of course, the first thing she did was eat the paint. Thankfully it was non-toxic. I checked. Twice.
Oh, YUM.

She really thought it was the most fun thing in the entire world.

Cheeseball.

 Today, we hit the pool. Jack had to wear a heavy waterproof bandage on his face, but he enjoyed himself nonetheless. It was the first time he went off the diving board on his own, without either of us in the water to catch him. It's a good thing too, because now when I take the kids during the week he can go all by himself!


Swimming to the edge, in the deep end, all by himself!



Jack's two admirers hanging out in the hot tub.

Caroline loves playtime with her Daddy.
And finally...last week Jack got his white belt in karate!
He is SO proud of himself. And we are too!
He had to do four things - a one-two punch, a ready position, one kick, and know a few certain Japanese terms. He's learning really fast and really loves his karate classes. As he would say, "Mom! Is it time to go to our dojo?"

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jack! Kiai! And I think those my favorite pictures of Caroline ever. She's in heaven! =)

    ReplyDelete