We had a great Mother's Day - it started off with a wonderfully nice card from my boys (see left!) It says: "You are the best mother a husband could ask for, and Jack will come to appreciate all you do for he and I one day. All our love, Justin & Jack* *Cut me some slack. I am not even one yet." We spent the morning at the Wrentham Outlets and then we had a great lunch out with beer for Dad and wine for Mom. After that, we headed to BJ's to get Jack's new big boy carseat! He is over the size limit for his infant seat, so it's time to move up to the toddler one. Justin snapped this picture this morning on the way to school (sorry for the blurry image!) He loves facing forward - and looking at everything Mom and Dad see!
I am so grateful for both of my boys. They made me feel very special on this first holiday for me. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment