Sunday, we began our day with a trip to Babies R' Us and then Barnes and Noble, where Justin got me an AWESOME anniversary present (early!) He got me the Nook (see here.) It's really cool and I can't wait until Jack goes to bed, so that I can buy my first book!
Anyway, after that we went to Chipoltle for lunch where Jack was a huge pig. (As usual.) He came home and had a two hour nap, and we set up his baby pool that we bought. By the time he woke up, it was (almost) warm enough for swimming. Jack and I went to test the waters....
Here is a quick video of him enjoying the water. He really did love it - he didn't even fight me on the earplugs, which is usually a battle.
In other news, we think that the surgery has drastically improved Jack's hearing. Not only does he like to dance now (yes, really!) but he babbles constantly. We go back on May 19 for his checkup, and to have his hearing re-tested. I think the results will astound us all!
He also has his first official set of school pictures on May 5 (I already signed us up for the full package!) and his 9-month well-baby visit with his pediatrician (and his shots!) the same day. Lots of things are coming up...we are looking forward to a great summer with our baby boy (who doesn't really seem like a baby anymore.)
I love the pool! How fun! Where did you get it? I am so happy to hear that Jack is doing so much better after his surgery. What a relief for you all and him as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke! We got it at Sam's. It was only $30! Jack LOOOVES it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Kelly! Raegan is still talking about her day with you all...she had so much fun! And I'm so happy to hear how great Jack is doing. He's such a sweet boy and Raegan loves him. You guys are the best!!!
ReplyDelete