I had my checkup today. I am 32 weeks 2 days, and everything is looking great. Blood pressure was 110/70 (textbook perfect!), baby was measuring 32 inches in fundal height, and she's right on track. I am still having a lot of contractions and cramping but still not dilating at all, which is good. Doctor Gould did say that she may have dropped a bit into my pelvis, but that doesn't really mean much (except more waddling for Mommy.)
The best news was that we got her c-section date scheduled! Drumroll please... April 17 at 7:30am! Whoo hoo! (Justin jokingly asked if we could move it to 9am so he could sleep in...funny guy he is!)
I am very excited to have a "date" even though I know it could change if she decides to come early.
Jack is enjoying his last few weeks as an only child. We had absolutely beautiful weather last week and although it's turned a bit colder this week, we were still happy to enjoy a few days of springtime sun.
| Jack playing out back in his "pool" (sandbox) on a warm day! |
| Getting supplies for Baby Girl at the store. He helped! |
| Reading books to Daddy Dog and Baby Elmo before putting them to bed in the crib. So cute :) |
How exciting to have a birthday set for your baby girl! She'll be here before you know it!
ReplyDelete