Friday, February 17, 2012

Ultrasound Pics!

This week was pretty crazy, but I did get a chance to have an ultrasound on Thursday. We got some great pictures of baby girl at 30-ish weeks! The technician was amazing and snapped the shots below. She is still a girl (yay!) and she is measuring just above 3 lbs now. So now you can start guessing who she looks like ... I don't see much of a resemblance to Jack. It's so strange that siblings can look different!

First- this is the ONLY picture I could find of Jack in 4D. I don't know where they all went...I hope we have the DVD somewhere!! Anyway... JACK:

Jack, approx 31 weeks, May 2009.

And now presenting...baby girl!!!!

Beautiful little face!! Baby girl at approximately 31 weeks.


Yes, she really did give us the peace sign!! She kept her hands and feet
in front of her face for most of the visit (sounds very uncomfortable to me...)
but she wasn't shy about showing off her eyes, nose and mouth.

Snuggled up against the uterine wall. She stayed snug in the same spot
the whole time. (Yes, still transverse breech.)

Grabbing at her little nose.

The normal profile shot.

Puckered lips. She did this a lot. Such a girly girl!!

Sleeping peacefully. See you soon!!
Today I told Jack that soon, Mommy and Daddy were going to the hospital and baby girl would come out then. After that, we could take her home. He goes, "Ohh that will be so fun! I can't wait to play with my trains with her!" He's so excited and it's adorable :)

If you are interested, the whole 20 minute ultrasound is posted here: [*Editor's note: It's too long for You Tube. Justin will work on compressing it and I will load as soon as he's done.]
http://youtu.be/b0IN7ZaR6pQ
Thank Justin for his awesome editing techniques!

No comments:

Post a Comment