Yesterday was a big day for us. Not only did Justin come home late last night!!! but we also had Spencer's fourth birthday party in the morning. Jack couldn't wait. But first, he had to read the morning news on his computer...
We had a great time at the party. Jack did lots of running, screaming, yelling, and crying (of course), and Chrissy is super creative so everything had an adorable superhero theme. I seriously don't know how she does it at 36 weeks pregnant (!!) because I can't even be that creative now (or ever), but I was very impressed!
 |
| The birthday boy! |
 |
| Chrissy had little superheroes for each of the kids to decorate - girls and boys. It was so cute! |
 |
Playing Superhero Bingo. They used fruit snacks as the markers, but Jack ate all his before the game barely started. (Go figure!) |
 |
| Pondering their boards. |
 |
| Sorry, Chrissy. I love this picture!!! Baby Daniel will be here in 4 weeks (or less!!!) |
 |
The adorable happy family. The funniest part is the kid next to Spencer, who only has eyes for the cake :) |
 |
| Just to prove that Caroline was there too ;) |
 |
| Jack's superhero. |
It's hard to believe that this is our second birthday celebration with our friend Spencer! That means we met him when he was 2. It's crazy that we've already been in California almost 2 years now... it feels like we just moved yesterday!
We had a great time welcoming Daddy home last night (even though he's still sleeping, understandable I guess *grumble grumble*) and we look forward to heading south? east? next weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment