Monday, June 14, 2010

Colin and Ashley visit Boston!


We had a great visit with Aunt Ashley and Uncle Colin ... who had fun in the pool with Jack!! Funnily enough, three days after they left our house, Colin proposed!! They will be getting married soon and we are so excited to "officially" have Ashley be a Farrell... although she has been unofficially for a very long time now. :)


Jack is getting to be such a big boy. He loves being outside (eating dirt, leaves, flowers, and mulch) and playing in his baby pool. He also has started associating real words with objects lately - as he said "Ball!" the other day and actually pointed at a big blue ball! It was amazing. We had another great weekend with Grandpa Ken and Grandma Vonny, which I will post about soon. I have been very behind lately as we don't have a desktop computer set up at home anymore (stupid basement flooding!!) so I have to sneak time in at work to post. (shhh!)

Love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment