Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just another day in paradise.

Earlier today I was feeding Caroline in her room and Jack was quietly watching TV. I walked out when I was done with her to find this: his self-built personal living room potty. Apparently this show was just too good to miss.



This is how Caroline slept last night. She's a roller and a crawler now ... So watching her on the monitor is quite entertaining!



This is Jack playing with his friends at school. I had to hide basically in the bushes and stalk him. Every other time I try to take pics of him and his friends, he yells "no camera, Mommy!!"




Jack was VERY proud of this Lego tower.



And finally...the Pantless Boy Wonder.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids you have! I love the potty in the living room - hey, you gotta do what you gotta do if you don't want to miss a bit of the show! I can totally see Spencer going along with that. :)
    We're excited to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete